Video Multi-Client Solutions for Bars & Restaurants
Mediatune is a next generation, revolutionary 4K UHD video management system based on the COM3000 DIRECTV™ satellite headend solution to serve the Bar and Restaurant commercial market.
MEDIATUNE - 4K UHD Commercial Satellite Video Management System For Bars and Restaurants
- Unlimited outputs in IP mode
- IP Mode: N x ∞ matrix switch (N=number of COM51 tuners)
- Original DIRECTV™ broadcast quality content delivered over QAM distribution. No signal transcoding, encoding or other signal manipulation which can degrade quality
- Pro:Idiom™ protected video to ensure copy protection is maintained all the way to television display
- Simple to install, easy to manage, less than half the size and cost of a traditional switched matrix video system using stacked receivers
- 4K Ultra HD capable. Delivers all DIRECTV™ 4K Ultra HD programming to 4K Ultra HD capable TV sets
Imagine the entire DIRECTV content lineup, all the desired external sources, and all your output zones manageable on one simple webpage. Click any desired source input from anywhere in the interface and drop it on the desired display, and Mediatune does the rest. An internal video router controls the DIRECTV receivers giving the users a seamless and simple but incredibly powerful experience. This web based interface is available on any device capable of running a web browser and can remain synchronized to allow for several control points.
The COM3000 system delivers full 4K resolution in the exact format from the DIRECTV broadcast center. Pro:Idiom content encryption is used in order to secure content deliver over the coax or IP distribution to the TV set. Commercial TV sets or external Pro:Idiom decoder boxes such as the UCW4026MCS are available to ensure compatibility with any TV set or HDMI projector.
Mediatune is capable of managing and routing any external IP video input including ATSC content from an ATSC-8 or HDHomerun device, external IP cameras or digital signage streaming from a network PC. A simple video encoder can be used with HDMI video sources such as a DVD player or cable set top box providing an endless list of supported video content all managed through a simple, click and drag interface.
In IP mode, Mediatune utilizes Multicast broadcasting outputs to support as many unique destinations as needed. Each destination is required to support IP input and include a Pro:Idiom decoder. This allows for simple Ethernet wiring to every TV for signal distribution, drastically saving cost for installations. As your installation grows, Mediatune can support it with no limit to the number of destinations available.