With NSPs looking for high-performance ultra-broadband and wireless solutions, VANTIVA highlights decades of expertise bringing innovative last-mile solutions into the home.
Cologne, Germany – May 17, 2023 – VANTIVA (Euronext Paris: VANTI; OTC Pink: TCLRY), formerly known as Technicolor, returns to ANGA COM in Cologne, Germany, to demonstrate it’s decades of experience supplying the latest innovations in ultra-broadband solutions to the home, including the eco-friendly Falcon 5G fixed wireless access (FWA) customer premises equipment (CPE), which will allow Network Service Providers (NSPs) to extend networks to new customers underserved by cable and fiber infrastructure. Additionally, VANTIVA will meet with valued partners and discuss the latest developments in the company’s ongoing commitment to helping NSPs deliver seamless connectivity and premium entertainment experiences to subscribers.
“As technology evolved so rapidly these past few years VANTIVA has kept continuous engagement with its NSP customers to anticipate the impact of these major changes on their strategy. We are demonstrating today how new technology combined with a user-centric and sustainable approach can lead to smarter solutions and a quality of experience never seen before,” said Mercedes Pastor, senior vice president of the Global Customer Unit at VANTIVA. “VANTIVA’s decades of expertise supplying the latest last-mile ultra-broadband technology into the home has allowed us to reach amazing performance as highlighted by our newest Wi-Fi 7 portfolio. For NSPs who want to stay ahead of the game, VANTIVA’s solutions are game changer. We look forward to connecting with industry leaders and meet with valued partners to explore new opportunities for collaboration at ANGA COM.”
VANTIVA experts and executives will be on-site during the conference to demonstrate CPE and applications that have been designed with end-users in mind and that deliver extraordinary speed, reactivity and bandwidth to the home. Offerings that VANTIVA will showcase in meeting room Hall 7-MS4 during ANGACOM 2023 include:
- Falcon 5G – Falcon 5G is an environmentally friendly indoor FWA CPE with advanced features like VANTIVA’s breakthrough Indoor5G™ antennas for self-optimizing signal reception. It uses Power Class 1.5 which increases transmission power and expands 5G FWA coverage. Built on Qualcomm’s latest 5G single SoC CPE architecture, it incorporates VANTIVA’s Wi-Fi 6 4+4 tech and antenna designs for seamless connectivity and supports more connected devices. The simplified electrical architecture and reduced component count result in a 35% drop in power consumption and a 45% size reduction. It complements VANTIVA’s Cobra 5G premium indoor solution and the 5G Omni outdoor CPE.
- NaviGate 5G™ Application —Supporting the Falcon 5G, VANTIVA’s NaviGate 5G™ app for both Android and iOS mobile devices guides consumers in their home to locate the best 5G reception “sweet spot” and helps them setup and position the FWA gateway to maximize its performance. The app also runs signal strength and speed tests, providing users with the most accurate data to confirm its correct installation. By enabling self-service installation, Network Service Providers (NSPs) can speed up the adoption and implementation of 5G FWA, greatly reducing inbound technical support calls and costs by avoiding sending a technician on site. NaviGate 5G™ is compatible with all present and future VANTIVA FWA indoor CPEs.
- Carrier Grade Wi-Fi 7 – VANTIVA will demonstrate its own implementation of Wi-Fi 7 in its fiber gateways considering the different aspects that come into play to deliver a robust Wi-Fi performance. This Wi-Fi 7 implementation integrates original housing, mechanical and antenna design and placement, components, software, thermal mitigation and everything needed to deliver a carrier-grade home gateway. After having showcased a full featured version of this demo including MLO as a world premiere at Network X 2022, VANTIVA is demonstrating here a real-life scenario of Wi-Fi 7 for Network Service Providers, with clear examples of the benefits provided by 4KQAM.
- TV Analytics – VANTIVA TV Analytics solution enables operators to monitor TV and applications usages to deliver more personalized services, generating more revenues. The solution also proactively addresses customer issues to enhance the customer experience.
- Pendula – VANTIVA’s Pendula offers all necessary technologies, including AV1 decoding, in a tiny dongle form factor. It features the latest version of Android TV software, and its quad-core processor makes it future-proof for additional enriched services or TV analytics features.
For more information, please stop by and visit VANTIVA at meeting room Hall 7-MS4.
Pushing the Edge
VANTIVA shares are admitted to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (VANTI) and are tradable in the form of American Depositary Receipts (ADR) in the United States on the OTC Pink market (TCLRY).
VANTIVA, formerly known as Technicolor, is headquartered in Paris, France. It is an independent company which is a global technology leader in designing, developing, and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces. VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment, and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. The group’s relationships with the film and entertainment industry go back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for its clients.
VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations.